I make the world’s best Avocado Salsa. Sure, I know it’s also called Guacamole, but Avocado Salsa sounds so much better, don’t you think? My buddies and their wives said mine was the best they’ve ever tasted. Hey, I can’t disagree with them; they’re pretty smart.
Now, I’m sure I could sell this recipe for big bucks, but instead of that, I decided I’d share it with you because I’m cool like that. Ha ha.
Ladies and Gentleman, I proudly present to you, Satch’s Avocado Salsa. I won’t be mad if you replace my name with yours.
- 1 small tomato, around 2 1/2 inches in diameter
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper, do not buy the canned kind. Get the one from the produce department
- 2 Haas Avacado, or 1 large Florida Avacado
- 1/8 cup Cilantro, go for the fresh one; it makes all the difference
- 2 tbsps lime juice, the real stuff, not the one from the fake plastic lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste or use 1/8 tsp. of each
- Chop the tomato and cilantro.
- Finely dice the onion and jalapeno (if you have a slap chop - use it).
- Remove avocado from the skin, chop it, and put it aside in a bowl.
- Gently mix the onion, jalapeno, and lime juice in the avocado bowl.
- Gently add in the tomato and cilantro mix.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Perfect for Atkins 20 or Atkins 40
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 5.3gNet Carbohydrates: 3.3gFiber: 3gProtein: 1.1g
Call me, so I can come over and gorge on it.
You can serve these tortilla chips if you’re entertaining, but what makes this even better is serving it with some hot and spicy pork rinds.
The form you have selected does not exist.
If you make this, please leave me a comment down below. I’d love to know what you thought of it.